Version 1.2.1 (For Mac OS X 10.7 and later Download Now! (2.36 MB)
Version 1.1.2 (For Mac OS X 10.4 to 10.6) Download Now! (930 KB)
Version 1.1 (For Mac OS X 10.2.8 to 10.3) Download Now! (880 KB)
From a galaxy far, far away, Killer Robots is proud to present StarWarsScroll. StarWarsScroll is a screen saver which accurately recreates the opening titles of each of the six Star Wars movies. Can't find your Star Wars Blu-rays? Relive the experience through StarWarsScroll.
- Mac OS X 10.7 or later (for version 1.2)
- OpenGL compatible video card
What's New in v1.2.1:
- Fixed a bug that would crash System Preferences randomly if StarWarsScroll was running in the preview window.
What's New in v1.2:
- 27 new scrolls from the expanded Star Wars universe and semi-related properties, including the original 1977 scroll.
- Modern OS X support.
- Signed with Developer ID for Gatekeeper on OS X Mountain Lion.
- Support for retina displays with new higher resolution textures.
- Greatly improved font, color, and letter spacing accuracy.
- New font drawing method (see above accuracy increase).
- Fixed a bug with textures not loading properly.
- Removed low-quality texture and main monitor only options, as they're no longer needed.
- Added Mountain Lion thumbnails.
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Marriage proposals? You know where to find me. email@example.com
StarWarsScroll copyright 2005-20012, Killer Robots. All Rights Reserved.
Apple, the Apple logo, Mac, iPhone, iPod, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc.