Illuminations for Mac:
Illuminations HD for iPad:
Illuminations for iPhone and iPod Touch:
Illuminations is an action game centered around fireworks. The goal is to shoot the rising rockets in order to set them off. Do a good job and you'll create a spectacular show of light. Miss too many rockets, and it's game over.
Enemies will spawn to slow down your attempts. Shoot them as well to add to the show, and to prevent them from stopping you. Each rocket you miss will lower the crowd excitement meter, as will each stun shot you receive from enemies. Hitting rockets will raise the meter. If the meter reaches zero, it's game over.
- Gorgeous 3D graphics with classic arcade gameplay.
- 3 gameplay modes: Arcade, Remix, and Freestyle.
- 6 enemy types and 5 weapons to take them down with.
- Game Center support with leaderboards and achievements. (Mac App Store and iOS versions only)
- Supports high-resolution retina displays.
- Anaglyph 3D mode for those with red/blue 3D glasses. Now you can explode fireworks in 3D! (Mac and iPad versions only)
- Supports iCade joysticks. (iOS versions only)
- Hours of entertainment! Hundreds of levels! Easy to learn, hard to master!
What's New in v1.5:
- Removed OpenFeint from iOS versions and added and improved Game Center support.
- Updated background city.
- Updated higher resolution graphics.
- Added retina support on Mac and iPad, and added widescreen support on iPhone.
- Added iCade support on iOS.
- Added sensitivity option for tilt movement on iOS.
- New in-game interface for clearing high scores, ending the game, and name entry.
- New app icon.
- Lots of minor bug fixes.
- Mac OS X 10.7 or later
- Intel CPU
- OpenGL compatible video card
- Game Center leaderboards and achievements require the Mac App Store version.
- iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch
- iOS 5.0 or better
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Marriage proposals? You know where to find me. firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright 2005-2014, Killer Robots. All Rights Reserved.
Apple, the Apple logo, Mac, iPhone, iPod, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc.