Jack-O-Lantern for iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch:
Jack-O-Lantern Screen Saver:
Version 1.5 (For Mac OS X 10.7 and later) Download Now! (17.7 MB)
Version 1.3.3 (For Mac OS X 10.4 to 10.6) Download Now! (2.3 MB)
Jack-O-Lantern is a screen saver that displays a carved 3D pumpkin. The pumpkin is recreated in loving detail right down to the flickering candle inside. Several carving designs are included, and you can even create your own to be displayed. No getting your hands dirty carving the real thing. Artificial pumpkin smell not included.
Illuminations for Mac:
Illuminations HD for iPad:
Illuminations for iPhone and iPod Touch:
Illuminations is an action game centered around fireworks. The goal is to shoot the rising rockets in order to set them off. Do a good job and you'll create a spectacular show of light. Miss too many rockets, and it's game over.
Enemies will spawn to slow down your attempts. Shoot them as well to add to the show, and to prevent them from stopping you. Each rocket you miss will lower the crowd excitement meter, as will each stun shot you receive from enemies. Hitting rockets will raise the meter. If the meter reaches zero, it's game over.
Totally Sweet Sudoku for Mac:
Totally Sweet Sudoku for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch:
It's a well known fact that ancient ninjas played sudoku to hone their fighting skills before going out to bite the heads off dinosaurs. Dinosaurs no longer roam the Earth (because the ninjas killed them all), but just in case they ever come back, it is recommended that you practice your own ninja arts by playing Totally Sweet Sudoku.
Use logic to fill the grid so that every column, row, and 3x3 box contains the digits 1-9 once and only once. No math is required, as the only math ninjas need to know is the effect of wind speed on the trajectory of an unladen ninja throwing star.
Jack-O-Lantern 1.5 has been released just in time for Halloween. Both the iOS version and the screen saver have been upgraded with must have features. Why are you still reading this? Go download it right now!
What's New in v1.5:
- Updated pumpkin with higher resolution textures.
- Added 5 new carvings.
- Updated all carvings to increase resolution and fix minor issues.
- Added Retina screen support.
- Added optional ambient horror sounds. (Mac version)
- Added optional lightning strikes. (Mac version)
- Added new light color setting.
- Improved flame graphic.
- Fixed and improved rotation on iOS.
- Added 3D stereo sound for fun. (iOS version)
Illuminations 1.5 for Mac, iPhone, and iPad has been submitted to Apple. This update standardizes the three versions to the same codebase and (mostly) the same features. The graphics were almost completely redone at a higher resolution to support retina screens on Mac and iPad. If only we could have predicted 4K resolution screens in 2004!
What's New in v1.5:
- Removed OpenFeint from iOS versions and added and improved Game Center support.
- Updated background city.
- Updated higher resolution graphics.
- Added retina support on Mac and iPad, and added widescreen support on iPhone.
- Added iCade support on iOS.
- Added sensitivity option for tilt movement on iOS.
- New in-game interface for clearing high scores, ending the game, and name entry.
- New app icon.
- Lots of minor bug fixes.
Totally Sweet Sudoku updates have been approved by Apple and are now available in the App Store. Want to play sudoku on your iPhone? Now you can! Download them today, or some other day. As long as they're downloaded sometime in the near future, you'll be okay.